Yet, I am happy to say "goodbye" to this month and to welcome March. I feel it will be fantastic 31 days ... I have so many plans for it....
To celebrate the 29th of February, here are 6 of my favorite recipes from this month:
- In the beginning of the month I made FALAFEL patties from Vegetarian Times magazine. I do not think I will ever be eating store-bought falafel again. I served mine with a big salad and homemade Tzatziki sauce but they would be amazing in a sandwich or served on their own with hummus.
- I just ate a bowl of Martha Stewart's SPRING VEGETABLE COUSCOUS for lunch. It was super fast to make and surprisingly flavourful. I used Israeli couscous instead of the regular one (and no chicken, of course) and loved the texture and taste!
- Another favorite from Martha Stewart: LEMON PARSLEY PARMESAN PASTA. I will be posting more about it later on.
- This THAI DIPPING SAUCE is amazing! You can use it as a marinade too - I made a batch of Thai tofu to go with THAI COCONUT CURRY soup.
- And I just had to include 2 of my recipes that were extremely popular at our place: MINI PAVLOVAS WITH EASY CRANBERRY SAUCE and RAW THAI ROLLS WITH ALMOND DIPPING SAUCE.
And since we are having an extra day this year, I would like to know how are you celebrating it? Are you doing anything special on February 29th?
For previous Favorite Monthly Recipes click here.
A year ago Anya was cooking BROCCOLI WITH GARLIC