10 February, 2012

{Lovingly line} Butterfly card

Recently I've added new items to my Etsy store but didn't get a chance to show them here.  I am planning on fixing this and showcase items from the new line, called LOVINGLY


After working on LECHATELIER line I wanted to make something bright and airy.  I began a new project (which is still "in works") but the feel of it was just not right at the moment.  The pieces I was creating were bright and fun, but not very airy or romantic.  So I decided to break my rule of finishing one project before starting a new one and got back to choosing paper for a new line.


I picked light shades of blue and pink, beige and light purple, fresh greens and pastel yellow.

For embellishments I chose butterflies and birds, tiny brads and pearly buttons.



I then collected lace and tulle netting in white, blue, and turquoise. It really helped in creating the airy and romantic feel I was in a mood for.

And this is how the new LOVINGLY like was created.  Here is BUTTERFLY - the first card from the line.  It is light and romantic - a perfect card for a tender, loving message.


The card is blank inside.  It measures 4.5''x6.25'' and comes with a white envelope.


Butterfly card is now available at BRASS AND RUFFLES.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment