11 February, 2012

Valentine's day ideas

We are busy with some pet health issues these year's Valentine time and I did not get a chance to post any craft tutorials.  But there are plenty of original, beautiful and cute Valentine ideas all over the blogosphere.  I've pinned lots of new posts onto my VALENTINE DAY PINBOARD:


Today I want to share my favorite ones with you.  I tried to choose easy and fast projects, since Valentine day is only 3 days away!




Image by Anne from Flax and Twine

Follow Anne's tutorial to make these cute SWEETHEART KNIT VALENTINES


Image by Dana @ Made
2-in-1 kids-friendly Valentine project from Dana: HANGING HEART CHARMS


Image by Ashley from The Creative Place
Ashley shared several Valentine-themed tutorials but this GARLAND is my favorite!  Maybe I will get a chance to make one before Tuesday morning.


Image by Kristan @ Confessions of a Cookbook Queen

Kristan (aka Cookbook Queen) recently posted a recipe for CHOCOLATE CHERRY BARK.  I can not wait to make it over the weekend!

Photo by Rebecca Cooper
Super simple and sweet HUGS AND KISSES BANNER tutorial (and a template) from Rebecca Cooper


Image by The wedding chicks
Absolutely stunning SUGAR HEARTS idea from The Wedding Chicks



If you are looking for more ideas check my last year's 14 DAYS OF VALENTINE series.


Are you working one any Valentine crafts these days?  I would LOVE to see your projects, please share them with my readers.

Have a sweet and happy weekend!
xxx
Anya 

Pin It


A year ago - CREAMY LEEK AND POTATO SOUP

No comments:

Post a Comment