06 March, 2012

Ikebana exposition

I can't believe that it has been over 3 months since my last post mentioning ikebana!  No, I didn't give up practicing, in fact yesterday I've passed my first Ikebana exam, which means that I will be getting my Shoden diploma shortly!

To celebrate the occasion, here are some works of teachers and students of Montreal chapter of Koryu Shotokai.  These arrangements were part of yearly Fall exposition of our school.  My photos might not be of the best quality but all the arrangements were simply gorgeous!

Beautiful traditional arrangements by sensei Kazuko Tanaka

Le Nga Phan

This one is mine

Lise Gross

Lois Shore



Mona Domond


Satoko Ueno

Pin It


To see previous ikebana posts, click HERE or on the ikebana tag under BLOG SERIES (left side of the page).

No comments:

Post a Comment