17 March, 2012

Yellow and blue

I am so excited about this year's gardening season! I can't wait to get my hands dirty playing in the soil, planting, weeding ...  And while the ground outside is still too cold to plant I started a bunch of seeds indoors. Learning from my last year's mini fiasco I am taking a better care of little seedlings, ensuring they get enough light and won't get over-watered.

I will be sharing my gardening successes and failures throughout next several months, meanwhile here are blue and yellow flowers that I've seeded so far:


1. CALIFORNIAN POPPY MISSION BELLS / ESCHSCHOLZIA MONARCH ART SHADES (Mr. Fothersill's), annual

2. COREOPSIS EARLY SUNRISE (Mr. Fothergill's), perennial

3. SHEPHERDS SCABIOSA / JASIONE LAEVIS (McKenzie), perennial

4. CUPID'S DART / CATANANCHE CAERULEA (McKenzie), perennial

5. RUDBECKIA GOLDSTRUM / RUDBECKIA FULGIDA VAR SOLLICANTII (McKenzie), perennial


Happy weekend everyone!!!

______
A year ago Anya was baking CHOCO-PEANUT COOKIES

No comments:

Post a Comment