26 October, 2012

30 TO 30 MINI BOOK

A year ago I was running 30 TO 30 project - a fun countdown to my birthday. The idea was quite simple: I took a picture every day and noted how that particular day was special. Some days were fun and exciting and some were quite and calm.


After posting all the images I've decided to compile a simple mini book.  I've used paint chips to decorate the front and the back covers.  I dyed pages with coffee and added some blue paint.  I then followed the steps of the long-stitch binding tutorial (part 1 and part 2) to make the book.


To keep things fun and simple I've used washi tape to glue the photos and wrote a line or two for each day. Here are some of my favorite spreads from the mini book.






The front and the back covers again - I was very much into blue, brown, and yellow a year ago.

If you want to see all the post from 30 TO 30 project, click here.

_____
A year ago: SNEAK PEEK: LOVINGLY LINE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment