Yet despite the quietness I've managed to:
- have an AMAZING trip to Vermont with Eric
- start working out regularly
- get a new, short hairdo
- have my first Etsy sell
- make a couple of things
- turn 1 year older
Luckily bad moods and sadness have been lifting; I am more energized and happy these days, my head is full of ideas, and my new MP3 player is filled with Christmas music. And now the city is turning white, adding to my giddiness and excitement for the holiday season!
Before the blog colours will change to the December palette I wanted to share some of my favorite recipes from the month of November.
- My mom's vegan version of traditional BORSCH
- ROASTED BEET AND LEEK SALAD from an old issue of Cooking Light magazine. I specially love the peanut butter dressing!
- APPLE SHARLOTKA - another traditional recipe, this time from Deb at Smitten Kitchen
- VEGAN PUMPKIN PASTA SAUCE from This Can't Be Vegan was a huge success, even with my "meat and potato" father-in-law
- My all time favorite SQUASH AND PEANUT SOUP (Cooking Light magazine)
A year ago: E IS FOR ELVES (day 5 of Handmade Holidays)
Two years ago: WINTER IKEBANA