31 January, 2013

POPULAR POSTS {January 2013}

It's the last day of the month. My January was cozy, slow, and very productive. It had more good days than bad days, it had crazy weather and it filled my head with ideas.  January also gave me time to craft; I got back to knitting, paper crafts, and even sewing.  It was a gentle, sweet month - a perfect beginning to the year.

This January brought new visitors to my blog.  I am grateful for your comments and I will be happy to answer any of your questions and emails.  Here are five posts that were popular this month.  Simply click on the image to see the whole post.








Anya's quinoa recipe



I hope you January was as nice and mine. Enjoy the last day of the month and don't forget to download and print the calendar page for February:



See you in February!
Anya
_____
A year ago: ORGANIZING SERIES ROUNDUP

No comments:

Post a Comment