15 February, 2013

MARCH CALENDAR {free printable}

Can you smell Spring in the air yet?  In Montreal it is still quite chilly and we are in for more snow, but the light is changing, birds are chirping, and I can swear I've felt the warm Spring breeze this week.  I am ready to look for the first signs of Spring, to spend more time outside, and to dream big.

March free printable calendar is ready.  Pantone's Emerald, Nectarine, and Lemon Zest remind me of sunny March days - a perfect colour combo for the calendar page.

free printable march calendar
Download the calendar here

The calendar will fit perfectly on a regular 11x8.5 sheet of paper.  All you need to do is click the link below, download the .pdf, and print it out.  The file is rather big but you will get a nice-quality image, I promise!
MARCH 2013 CALENDAR .PDF

Happy Friday, my dear readers!
Anya

P.S. If you've missed February calendar, you can still download it over here

_____
A year ago: PAVLOVA WITH EASY CRANBERRY SAUCE
Two years ago: VALENTINE'S DAY (ROUNDUP)

No comments:

Post a Comment