23 June, 2013

WEEKLY PRINTABLE QUOTE - week 22, 23, and 24

3 printable quotes about creativity and I am almost done playing catch up.  All three quotes are from my artbook and I hope you will enjoy them.


Have you read Twyla Tharp's "The creative habit"?  If not, I highly recommend you do.


This last quote will probably resonate with some of you. I am prone to occasional bouts of self-doubt and while at times they make me think about my technique or experience, at other times they prevent me from creating. Self-doubt could definitely be the worst enemy of any creative person.

To print the quote simply right-click the image you like and choose to open in a new window/tab. You can then right-click the image and save it on your computer. All images are 3x4 inches.

Click HERE to see printable quotes from past weeks.

_____
A year ago: MY WEEK
Two years ago: MOM'S CARD

No comments:

Post a Comment